Even after successful NetgearWN2500RP setup, it is not providing the speed, then update the firmware to fix the issue. The firmware is a set of instructions that are integrated into the hardware device. So, make sure that firmware is of the latest version. Thus for all users, we have here discussed the steps regarding how to upgrade NetgearWN2500RP firmware.
- Turn “ON” the Wi-Fi router.
- Now connect the router to the extender.
- After this, open a web browser.
- Then enter mywifiext.net and then hit “Enter.”
- After this with the help of the username and the password login to the extender.
- Now go to the “Settings” menu and then click on the “Firmware Upgrade” option.
- Then click on the “Check” button.
- In case, if there is any new or latest version of the firmware available, then click on the “Yes” button to upgrade the firmware.
- After this, wait for the firmware to update properly.
That’s all the users have to do to update the firmware. If there is any difficulty, then contact the professionals for immediate assistance