If all of a sudden, the Netgear Wi-Fi Extender starts behaving weirdly, then right away, update the Netgear Extender. After updating the firmware, the Netgear Extender will stop behaving weirdly. Therefore, those looking for the steps regarding Netgear EX6100 Firmware update are at the right place. So here, we have provided the steps about how to upgrade the Netgear EX6100 firmware.
- Initially, turn “ON” the Wi-Fi network.
- After this, connect a Wi-Fi enabled device to the extender’s network.
- Now once done, open a web browser.
- Then enter mywifiext.net in the address bar and hit “Enter.”
- Now using the login credentials, log in to the Netgear Extender.
- After this, go to the settings option and then click on the “Firmware Upgrade” option.
- Then click on the “Check” button.
- If there is any firmware available, click on the “Yes” button to upgrade the firmware.
- Now, wait for the Netgear EX6100 firmware to update properly.
So this was the entire procedure to upgrade the Netgear firmware. Moreover, if any user looking for help regarding the Netgear EX6100 setup procedure, should get in touch with the Netgear experts.